• Apprentice
    22 Jun 2023, 5:08 p.m.

Hi everyone,

I have an old IWC watch and am not able to identify the model. If you open the watch, it is written 671122 14k on the inside. It would mean a lot to me if anyone would be able to indentify the model. Is it possible to identify the year of construction of the watch. The belt is unfortunately not original. Picture is enclosed.

thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Ziga

• Graduate
    23 Jun 2023, 10:27 a.m.

Hi Ziga

I've looked up the case number you've written and according to this, your watch was most probably produced resp. delivered around 1916.

You see, it's really an old treasure you've got there. Do you have some photos? Here we love seeing nice IWC-Timepieces!

When you opened the case back, you can probably also find a number on the movement. This one would give more information.

Philipp

• Apprentice
    23 Jun 2023, 10:49 a.m.

Thanks a lot for you reply. The watch was from great-grand parents and is really special to us. That is the reason we would also like to know more about it. I was trying to upload it but it says: HTTP error occurred during file upload (error status: 500); Is there anything I can do to succesfully upload the photo?

Kind regards,
    Žiga