• Master
    30 Nov 2023, 12:51 a.m.

If you've ever wanted to know what it's like to be on one of the famous IWC Collectors' Forum Meetings you might be interested in a sneak insight view.

If you're among the lucky ones to be invited by IWC squad I can guarantee a fantastic event you'll never ever forget.

It's about watches. It's about IWC insights. It's about IWC people who are so enthusiastic about their work and welcoming friends of the brand.

We have been fortunate and lucky enough to be welcomed by a team of beautiful ladies, that gave us a warm and fantastic welcome.

Patricia, Maria, Valeria and Elvira welcomed us for a beautiful evening at the Restaurant Gerberstube in the heart of the Schaffhausen old historic town right around the corner from the historic Headquarter building of IWC Schaffhausen.

welcome bags in the hotel room

The watches were not part of the give away bag unfortunately. ;-)

A former IWC CEO would have called this a squad on a mission ...

I call them a bunch of great friends.

What a beautiful evening and dinner it was ...

with some outstanding people, new and long time friends...

Talking about watches and wonders and friendship and life ...

I can tell you it's so great to see you all.

What would a Collectors' Meeting be without a late night beer at the Kronenhof Bar in the center of Schaffhausen. 4 beers, 3 different nationalities from 2 different continents. Priceless.

It's late. See you again tomorrow, ladies and gens!

• Master
    30 Nov 2023, 1:32 a.m.

Cheers, Tilo, and thank you for the post and for bringing us along! Wish I could be there, looks like an amazing time for sure! Looking forward to more photos and the stories about the things you couldn't share photos of...

Sweet dreams - and have fun tomorrow!

• Master
    30 Nov 2023, 2:44 a.m.

Great post Tilo!

These are amazing gatherings of great people and our favourite watch brand. Enjoy and thanks for bringing us along :o)

• Graduate
    30 Nov 2023, 8:03 a.m.

Here is another nice picture of a truly amazing first evening of this year's Collectors meeting:

• Master
    30 Nov 2023, 8:30 a.m.

Brilliant report Tilo - these events are truly special - IWC is a unique brand who cares so much for their collectors that they put on these arrangements.

Sorry to miss you this year but thanks for sharing the experience Tilo🙏 Have fun my friends - hope to see you next year.

Cheers,

Skule

• Connoisseur
    30 Nov 2023, 10:03 a.m.

Thank you so much vor Sharing Tilo! Keep the pictures coming and wish you gentlemen a fantastic time.

cheers Patrick

• Master
    30 Nov 2023, 12:12 p.m.

Keep 'em coming, Tilo! Thanks for keeping us "plugged in" to this special GTG!!!!!

• Master
    30 Nov 2023, 12:12 p.m.

Brilliant. Enjoy your time in SH and wish I werre there with you. Keep the photos coming so we have our virtual look of your time together.

• Master
    1 Dec 2023, 9:09 p.m.

What a great GTG - enjoy !!! And keep the pics coming - there has to be part two of the story ;)

-Christian

• Connoisseur
    1 Dec 2023, 9:34 p.m.

Thanks for sharing Tilo - love being able to share in the friendships and good times of our group.

Looking forward to more photos and a return visit to see you and Schaffhausen again!

• Insider
    2 Dec 2023, 11:29 a.m.

Yes Tilo,

it was a fantastic event. I got so much more knowledge and insight into the production of modern IWC watches as well as information on historic models. Another highlight was the opportunity to talk to Kurt Klaus, what a friendly and interesting person he is. Another highlight is to meet you guys from the IWC collectors community, some friendships are lastig more then 20 years now.

Thanks IWC and Tonny to organize make it happen, thank you collectors for the long lasting friendship.

br Wolfgang, aka Cromagnonman

• Master
    3 Dec 2023, 1:42 a.m.

Awesome pics Tilo. Jealous....

• Master
    3 Dec 2023, 12:53 p.m.

It is quite special that IWC keeps the collectors meeting as a great tradition.

There is only one disadvantage.

New comers will be infected by the IWC Uhren virus.

It will be worse than Covid and for many incurable, while known collectors will need a booster vaccin.

Adrian

(alwaysiwc).

• Insider
    3 Dec 2023, 2:18 p.m.

Hi Adrian,

we ask you as a professional, is there any hope for us infedcted?

- Cromagnonman

• Master
    3 Dec 2023, 2:43 p.m.

Wolfgang,

A doctor should tell the truth

Give me a nice vintage IWC, and I tell you the truth.

To give you a hint. I was infected 30 years ago and I am (still) alive.

Adrian.

• Insider
    3 Dec 2023, 3:42 p.m.

Thank you Adrian,

I'm reassured about that. The only symptoms and pain I've felt so far, is in my right buttock pocket. The best thing I can do now is try to live with it.

Have a peaceful Advent season

Wolfgang

• Apprentice
    4 Dec 2023, 9:31 p.m.

Many thanks to IWC, to Tonny and the collectors.

I enjoyed the time in Schaffhausen very much. It was great to do the masterclass workshop next to Kurt Klaus!

• Master
    11 Dec 2023, 8:46 p.m.

Hi Tilo - looks like a wonderful Collector's Meeting! I hope to join one day!!!

• Apprentice
    15 Dec 2023, 7:35 p.m.

Hi Tilo,

Thanks for the post and taking us along on your journey! I wish I could be there; it seems like an incredible experience. Excited for more photos and stories, especially those you couldn't share visually.

Enjoy tomorrow and have sweet dreams!

Best,

Bilal Mirza