• Master
    27 Jul 2010, 5 p.m.

MF raised this issue some months ago about use of other marketing tools to enhance the Forum experience. I am not a Facebook fan but I have started using Twitter, not to say anything but to keep up with topics of interest to me. I can then look up more info based on what really interests me.
    So I thought that some type of linking to Twitter would add to our experience here. For example new posts could be previewed on Twitter. And new product or other news could be Twittered. I am sure there are other uses.
    Any thoughts?

• 27 Jul 2010, 8:05 p.m.

it's being considered, and also...

there is now a large community of people from this forum on Facebook, although most of their news and posts are not watch-related. I mean, you can read about my new puppy, see a video of a birthday party --and all sorts of trivia! Facebook is also being considered but obviiously with substance involing IWC, but in a way that compliments froum content.

Even if media like Facebook and Twitter aren't for everyone --or even for most of the collectors here-- they serve an audience.

• Master
    27 Jul 2010, 12:25 p.m.

The IWC BHB has a FB page, which they update! nt

nt