• Apprentice
    20 Feb 2024, 8:51 p.m.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share my latest horological adventure with you all - the IWC IW3511! 🎉 This piece is not just a watch; it feels like a (hi-)story on the wrist.

I've been eyeing this beauty for a while, and having it feels surreal. The sleek stainless steel case, the understated yet elegant dial, and that classic IWC design language - it's all here, and it's all spectacular.

Here's where I'm a bit torn though - as much as I adore this masterpiece, part of me wonders, is this really an everyday watch? 🤔 Its uniqueness make it feel like it's meant for special occasions rather than daily wear. Would love to get your thoughts on this.

I've attached a few shots of the IW3511 in its natural habitat and I hope you enjoy them. It's watches like these that remind us why we dive deep into the world of horology, isn't it?

Cheers to many more timeless pieces in our collections!

Feel free to tweak this to better match your voice or to highlight any other aspects you'd like to discuss with the forum.

• Master
    21 Feb 2024, 8:09 a.m.

Congrats on this fantastic watch and a view to the 9 anti magnetic rubies of the rotor.

• Master
    22 Feb 2024, 3:29 a.m.

Magnificent :o) Enjoy it
    I love my 3510 and wear it frequently.

• Connoisseur
    22 Feb 2024, 2:36 p.m.

Hi,

Cool watch ! Just a small comment, the case is made out of Titan and not Steel.

Enjoy your compass watch - I have the same model.

Greetings Martin