• Graduate
    9 Jan 2017, 8:19 p.m.

I have a question for my own general knowledge. Do IWC watches keep good value, specially the mark series? I'm never selling my IWC or anymore I buy in the future, I love them!!!! I was just wondering where IWC ranks among watches that keep good value!

Thanks guys!

Kyle

• Master
    9 Jan 2017, 9:17 p.m.

I don't think watches in general keep particularly good value if you buy them new from an AD (applies to all the 'top' brands).
    Alternatively you can go down the lottery-route of trying to find special, rare and/or vintage watches that are authentic AND in good shape AND you are the lucky one not paying top notch prices....

The good news is that patience, dedication and some luck will enhance your chances ;-)

Anyway, buy the watches you fall in love with, wear them, enjoy them but don't keep them as safe-queens as an investment IMHO.

Kind regards, Bob

• Graduate
    10 Jan 2017, 7:22 a.m.

Hi Bob, Happy New Year!

I totally agree with you, I was just wondering since it's a conversation I read about on some watch forums time to time, but I love them too much to ever give them away! haha. Thankyou for the information! Cheers!

Kyle