• Apprentice
    12 Jan 2024, 2:20 p.m.

Hello,

I have a question which no one seems to be able to answer me. The new Ingenieur was presented with the fast attachment system in the clasp by the CEO at W&W. Whenever I ask anyone about it (Boutique, etc) no one seems to have infos when it is available how it is used whit the current clap ...

Maybe someone here has more information due to availability and if it is a new braclet or y can by it as an add on ...

thx in advance

• Master
    12 Jan 2024, 10:35 p.m.

Interesting, I saw the new Ingenieur at W&W too and wasn't shown that kind of bracelet. I've not heard anything about it either. If you mean an adjustable clasp (length wise) there is an option by swapping out the butterfly clasp for one of the Pilots watches (not sure what model).

Kind regards,

Clemens

• Apprentice
    13 Jan 2024, 4:34 p.m.

Hej,

it was present only via journalists. I don't know if I am allowed to share the link. But y can search watchadvisor. He made a video about it with the ceo where he presented it.
    what do y exactly mean with changing the clasp? At the boutique they told me this won't fit and it is not possible.

• Master
    16 Jan 2024, 9:51 a.m.

What boutique told you that? I know it's not the recommended route and it might not look the nicest but if you really need the adjustability it is an option to put the Flieger clasp on it.

kind regards,

clemens

• Master
    16 Jan 2024, 4:03 p.m.

At W&W I was shown the micro-adjust clasp that was to be an option and available for purchase. I don't believe it was a pilot's watch bracelet clasp, but the way it functions is the same. It was designed to match the Ingenieur bracelet, bit not quite like the butterfly clasp.

• Apprentice
    16 Jan 2024, 5:44 p.m.

Hello,

does someone had the number under which y can order the clasp von IWC? That would be great as non of the 3 boutiques I ask have an information from IWC so far.

thx in advance.

cheers

• Master
    16 Jan 2024, 9:38 p.m.

Sorry Iceman, I don't have the reference number. It may not yet be available, but at the boutiques, you want to ask for the "optional micro-adjust clasp".

• Apprentice
    17 Jan 2024, 5:07 p.m.

Hej,

at the boutiques no one knows it and have never seen it or been told that it is available for order.
    if someone knows someone who can answer the question from IWC it would be highly appreciated even if the answer would be it is not available.
    thx.

luke

• Master
    20 Jan 2024, 5:04 p.m.

Well if there is now knowledge of such a clasp at the boutiques, then it is not currently available and may not be for some time, if at all. It could be that there was concern that such a clasp would not retain the flow and thinness that the butterfly clasp with the bracelet achieves. Or it could just be a manufacturing delay.