• Master
    3 Jan 2024, 8:50 p.m.

Hello all,

Just want to share my joy of getting a beautiful new watch for Christmas, the IWC Ingenieur Automatic 40 with the green (also called Aqua) dial!

It's a stunning piece and the watch really looks and feels worth every penny. I'm a huge fan of the Ingenieur 3227 which is also great but the new Ingenieur feels so much more high-class than the older model.

The new butterfly clasp took me a day or two to get used to but now it works like a charm, you just have to get the hang of it. The bracelet comes with two links that are slightly longer than the rest and depending on your wrist size you can fine-adjust it pretty well. As on the old Ingenieur and many other IWC watches the bracelet can be easily adjusted.

The dial color is lovely and changes a lot depending on the lighting. I haven't had the chance yet to capture it in much different settings but here are a few pictures I took so far:

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year and wish you a Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

Clemens

• Master
    3 Jan 2024, 8:59 p.m.

Same watch, charged the lume and took this picture in pretty low light. The dial looks pretty black like this!

Kind regards,

Clemens

• Master
    3 Jan 2024, 9:52 p.m.

Congratulations Clemens on attaining one of these rare beauties. This is a fantastic Ingenieur, blending heritage and modernity :o)

• Master
    4 Jan 2024, 12:24 p.m.

Beautiful, guys! Congratulations!

• Master
    4 Jan 2024, 1:57 p.m.

Bluetiful or more accuratley Aquaful. Congratulations Clemens.

• Master
    13 Jan 2024, 11:39 a.m.

Gefeliciteerd Clemens, what a watch!

• Master
    15 Jan 2024, 1:17 a.m.

What a dial!!! Great captures of a fantastic acquisition. I know you've been waiting patiently, huge congratulations, Clemens!!!