• Apprentice
    23 Jan 2024, 6:25 a.m.

Dear all,

I would like to share my negative experience with the customer service at IWC Schaffhausen Singapore.

I reached out to them via email to inquire about the cost of servicing my IWC Big Pilot Top Gun Watch, reference no: 501901. Initially, they responded with an email stating that the quote for the service would be SGD1070.00, excluding any replacement parts. I understood this quote. However, when I brought my watch to the IWC Schaffhausen Ion Orchard Singapore, I was informed that the initial quote should have been SGD1290.00 instead of SGD1070.00.

I expressed my dissatisfaction to the person who had responded to my email, but she argued that the price quoted was only an estimate and not an actual quote. I told her that I fully agreed and understand that the final cost would be determined after a diagnosis was performed. However, my concern was with the initial quote of SGD1070.00, as I believed this to be the minimum basic cost and any additional replacements would be charged separately.

It is disappointing to see that IWC has not fulfilled its commitments to its customers.

• Master
    24 Jan 2024, 3:55 p.m.

I'm sorry to read about your unfortuante experice with IWC Service in Singapore. I hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction. Great BP by the way. Thanks for sharing.

• Connoisseur
    24 Jan 2024, 6:24 p.m.

If you go to IWC's online calculator then it gives the price for a full service of your watch as SGD1290.00, so I think that what you have here is probably a fat-finger error by whoever sent you the quote. We all make mistakes, so maybe give them the benefit of the doubt?.

• Apprentice
    24 Jan 2024, 10:11 p.m.

Hi Headley, I know, that why I didn't pursue any further and just proceed with my serviing which I am very happy on the condition after servicing. Thank you.

• Apprentice
    24 Jan 2024, 10:13 p.m.

Hi Bill, No worries, thank you for listening.