• Graduate
    13 Apr 2024, 8:54 p.m.

This year at Watches & Wonders IWC had focused on the IWC Portugieser watches and has represented an amazing and absolutely fantastic collection.

I was invited by IWC to Watches & Wonders to some fantastic days with a very nice program for the collectors' group.

These nice days in Geneva were only possible because IWC and Tonny had organized a nice program for the collectors, which have involved many people from serveral groups of the IWC organization.

Thanks to all in IWC and Tonny who have made this possible for us collectors.

BR

Some image of the days.

• Master
    14 Apr 2024, 4:27 p.m.

Felt like being there. Thanks for sharing.

• Master
    14 Apr 2024, 8:11 p.m.

Looks like it was an amazing time! Thanks for sharing, Henrik!

• Master
    16 Apr 2024, 9:06 p.m.

Excellent

Thank You for the love lovely post

• Master
    18 Apr 2024, 5:30 p.m.

Great report! Thank you for sharing!!

• Master
    19 Apr 2024, 3:55 p.m.

Collectors' Meetings in Geneva are always a pleasure, an honor and a treat for me and many others. This year we had a blast again. So good to meet you guys.

IWC always welcomes us collectors in their probably most busy week of the year.

IWC's Hospitality is outstanding and the new Portugieser models and collection update/upgrade was superb!

Just a few impressions.

​​awesome people at the IWC booth Bar/Meeting area

Legends ;-)

Collectors admiring this years terrific Horizon Blue Portugieser novelties

more legends ;-)

quintessentially legendary !!!

Trying out some selfies with the newly gear received from IWC digital media professionals together with their priceless advice in the wrist shot workshop

giving our best for some proper wristies ...

• Master
    19 Apr 2024, 4:15 p.m.

... continuing ...

Professionals do everything for a decent table shot

Trying to porperly align the hands, 3.5 seconds late ;-)

Eagerly awaiting the novelties presentation ...

with the IWC experts, Mr. Nicolas Lannoux himself

Deeply impressed even by the simple pieces ...

... and of course the most complex beauty!

Trying to compare the uncomparable ;-)

Color matching with legends ...

tough choices allover ....

• Master
    19 Apr 2024, 4:26 p.m.

Meeting legens is priceless, thanks #iwcgirl Debi

IWC is the brand to be !

an extraordinary league of Gentlemen, amongst them one outstanding gentle lady who has a most special connection to the brand

everybody is listening when our moderator Tonny speaks, even the Big Boss is listening eagerly

Nothing can beat the annual Collectors' dinner generously invited by IWC

even the menu is related to the Perpetual Calendar

... legends again, wonderful table company Markus Buhler and Christian Knoop

Great to meet Eleonor as well ! Thanks to our friend Richard ;-)

• Master
    19 Apr 2024, 5:58 p.m.

Outstanding report and photos, Tilo. It makes me feel like I was there with you. Thanks for sharing.

• Master
    19 Apr 2024, 7:45 p.m.

Thanks Bill,

would've been great to have you here with us too.

Remembering the good old days.

Would've loved to post a few more pictures but I couldn't do more. Upload is not possible anymore. I must have reached my limits. ;-)

• Connoisseur
    19 Apr 2024, 10:15 p.m.

Thanks for sharing Henrik and Tilo!

Superb photos and looked like a fantastic experience.

• Apprentice
    22 Apr 2024, 9:30 a.m.

It sounds like you had an incredible time at Watches & Wonders in Geneva, especially with the focus on IWC Portugieser watches. Being invited by IWC and Tonny must have made the experience even more special. It's wonderful to hear that the organizers put together a fantastic program for collectors, creating memorable days in Geneva. Thank you to IWC and Tonny for making it all possible!

• Insider
    24 Apr 2024, 6:30 a.m.

Hey Tilo. Can you not add more pictures to this Thread? Or is it just limited to the pictures per post?