• Apprentice
    8 Jan 2019, 12:42 p.m.

Hello

I am new to this forum

So I wanted to share some pics of my IWC,

but website would need me to include image source url to load some images.

What do I need to write in those empty spaces?

Thank you for your help

• Insider
    8 Jan 2019, 3:26 p.m.

The URL is a direct link to where your images are hosted.

Alternately you can click on the "UPLOAD" tab and upload your image directly
    to the forum server. After selecting the image you want from your PC/MAC click
    on "Send it to the server". Once the file is uploaded it will show up in the
    preview pane. Click on "OK" to attach it to your post.

I'm not sure what the limit is but you can attach multiple images by repeating
    the process for each image.

• Apprentice
    11 Jan 2019, 8:31 p.m.

Thank you so much for your help with your photos!

It's been a great help!

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

• Apprentice
    1 May 2023, 10:26 a.m.

If the website requires you to include an image source URL to load the images,
    you will need to provide a URL for each image you want to share. Here are the
    steps you can follow:

1. Upload your images to an image hosting service or a cloud storage platform like Google Drive or Dropbox.

2. Once the images are uploaded, right-click on each image and select "Copy image address" or "Copy image URL."

3. Go back to the website where you want to share your images and paste the image URL into the appropriate space for each image. Make sure to include the full URL, including "http://" or "https://".

4. Preview your post or submission to ensure that the images are loading correctly.

If you are having trouble finding the appropriate space to include the image
    URL on the website, you may need to consult the website's help documentation
    or reach out to their customer support for assistance.

• Apprentice
    7 Aug 2023, 8:38 a.m.

This post is hidden. You cannot not see its contents.

Hidden by Tonnymoderator on 7 Aug 2023, 2:45 p.m..