• Master
    20 May 2015, 6:43 a.m.

I think I have to add this to my Doppel collection.

• Master
    20 May 2015, 7:15 a.m.

Interesting concept for a change to me. I like it and I wouldn't even need to know which star "should be Monday". That just doesn't matter.

• Connoisseur
    20 May 2015, 1:10 p.m.

As a Doppel, I'm having difficulty easily discerning the two hands. One looks white and the other silver, but the difference appears negligible. Would have thought there'd be a greater contrast or visual cue to help differentiate.

• Connoisseur
    20 May 2015, 2:58 p.m.

Looks girly to me... What a "starry starry night" :)

• Apprentice
    20 May 2015, 8:12 p.m.

Whilst the Snoopy Award has a serious background, IWC is simply turning Disney. And of course manufactures can let their hair down once in a while, but I'd wish at IWC that it was really only once in a while.

• Connoisseur
    20 May 2015, 9:19 p.m.

You're making it out as this were the first Le Petit Prince piece that IWC has done. They've got a history with Saint-Exupéry and this charity, so, no, I don't see this as Disney. I see it as awesome.

The colored Top Guns? Disney (by way of Bell & Ross). Charitable Le Petit Prince with jumping star day complication? Freakin' cool.

Obviously, YMMV.

Regards,
    Adam

• Connoisseur
    21 May 2015, 9:15 a.m.

I like this one very much. IWC has always created beautiful blue dials, and I like the fact that it has a 44mm diameter instead of 46mm. Now IWC is moving to the right direction! ;)

BTW, I like the stars-complication also. We're talking about Le Petit Prince here, so a bit of wild imagination is more than ok - it is almost de rigueur, imho.

• Master
    21 May 2015, 11:40 a.m.

+1

+1